Video training or production
A Colorado utility had a story to tell about its workers who slog about the Rockies on snowshoes, measuring the snowpack. The medium? Video, of course.
A Canadian university wanted to let prospective students know that campus amenities include an ice-skating rink. A quick how-to-skate video was a natural for spreading the word.
Video is powerful because we can see, hear and even feel what’s on the screen. Yet too many organizations squander this medium by cranking out movies about ribbon-cuttings, talking-head executives or employees spouting marketing slogans.
What separates the good from the bad and the ugly? Stories and technical knowhow. That’s where we come in.
Here’s how we help:
- Audits. What are your video channels? Internal? YouTube? Facebook Live? What is the goal of those videos? Did that product announcement really merit a 30-minute live-cast? We’ll help you sort out where you are, and where best to focus your efforts.
- Strategy. Let’s consider this point before you crank out another video that no one will watch. Are you shooting video just because you feel you should, or do you have a strategic aim in mind? We’ll get your program on track.
- Production. We’ll walk you through a major project from creative conception to the big shoot we planned for months. Then we’ll take you through final export and upload.
- Editing. From simple trims of a smartphone video to the use of professional editing platforms, we can help you find and master the tools that best suit your needs.
- Podcasting. With little more than a camera and a dynamic host, some organizations are racking up tens of thousands of views. Find out how.
- Smartphone training. That newfangled device you use to call Auntie Em back in Kansas is all you need to shoot, edit and upload a video. We’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- Measurement. All that frenetic shooting and posting doesn’t amount to much if you can’t determine your impact. Let us show you the ropes.
Contact Kristin Hart for more information.