One-on-one coaching and custom content
Every athlete needs a coach.
So does every communicator, whether you know it or not.
You’re quarterbacking your whole organization’s communications. You work from a playbook that leaves you to manage a range of roles: wordsmith, videographer, infographics designer, strategist, counselor.
You’re pushing your leaders to invest in tools and try out new tactics as you seek ways to advance the pigskin up the communications field.
Even Pro Bowl-caliber communicators can use a sounding board. What if you had a coach just a phone call or email away, ready to offer ideas, feedback, editing or other support?
You’d improve, that’s what. So where should we start?
- Writing. Sharpen your writing skills or those of your team.
- Video. We’ll review a current project, or help you brainstorm your next great video.
- PR and news media. Get out of your no-news rut.
- Executive comms and speechwriting. Learn to write a better speech, liven up a town hall or connect your leaders to the right audience, internal or external.
Are you overloaded, with more to write than you can handle? Did your executive demand a quick turnaround on a speech you don’t have time to compose? We can help.
Why should you rely on us?
- We’re tops at what we do. Our scribes have had bylines in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and scores of other publications. We also have extensive experience in communications copy, from executive speeches to press releases.
- We’ll save you time. You have deadline upon deadline. Relax. We’ll get it all done.
- We provide superb content. Take the guesswork out of hiring freelancers.
- We’re customer crazy. We make sure you’re happy with the result. Rewrites don’t hurt our feelings.
Your audiences are sick of corporate babble. Hiring Ragan Consulting Group is sure to be a touchdown in your organization.
Contact Kristin Hart for more information.