Hooray, comms team! Let’s see some enthusiasm. Line up for the starting gun, and: Ready. Set. Go!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a sec.
Where are you racing to? What’s the goal? What metrics will you use to measure success?
Killer communication always starts with an audit. It’s the only way to establish your priorities, dump dormant channels and set strategies to engage today’s stakeholder.
We can help. Here’s what we do:
- Internal and external communications audits. We’ll help you figure out what’s working, what’s not, and what’s missing. Get ready for startling insights from surveys, focus groups, employee personas, leadership interviews, content and vehicle analyses—and start planning for change.
- Video audit. Enough of the droning CEOs. We’ll review your video content for clarity, storytelling elements, clarity, lighting, sound enhancements, brevity and branding.
- Crisis plan audit. Somewhere, a reputational time bomb with your brand’s name on it is ticking. Are you ready for a crisis? Get the training, threat assessment, role assignment and message development that every organization must have these days.
- Visual brand identity audit. Before people read a word of your prose, they reach conclusions based on your imagery. Are you confident in your colors, pictures, logos, fonts and all the other pretty pieces that add pizzazz to your presence?
- Social media audit. Dumping the same messages on LinkedIn as you are on Twitter and Instagram? Let us check your channels for voice, tone, calls to action, time and frequency of posts, and mix of video, photos and infographics.
Contact Kristin Hart for more information.